Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gas vs Orient...

Tonight sees Rovers take on Leyton Orient hoping to progress to the third round of the Carling Cup and set up a tie away at Blackburn Rovers.

Orient are yet to win in the league all season and will view this as a welcome distraction and the ideal opportunity to breed confidence by gaining a win in front of their own fans. However, Rovers go in confident mood and striker Scott McGleish will be hoping to net against his former employers.

I must admit I'm unsure which way this will go. Like I say before every game, if Rovers play like they know they can, we will win the game comfortably, however if we put in a performance similar to that that we witnessed at The Mem on Saturday, we'll lose. I'll be at work and attempting to listen to the game but knowing my luck will be told to take them out! Fingers crossed we can get ourselves a victory.

Come on Rovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts...