Friday, November 30, 2012

Wycombe Rearranged Game

The game is almost upon us Gasheads, Wycombe Wanderers at Adams Park tomorrow afternoon. The day we allow justice to prevail and reclaim the 3 points we had snatched away from us back in August when the game was abandoned at 3-1 Rovers. Let's just say that if it was the Chairboys who were 3-1 up at the time, I don't think the game would have been abandoned. The WWFC Health and Safety Officer wouldn't have been so quick to pipe up anyway.

I haven't got time this evening to write up a proper preview, but I have submitted a blog entry (which I do every fortnight) that has been published on the Bristol Rovers Official Website.

Check the link, give it a read and let me know what you think:

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/fan-blog-nov30-517380.aspx

Here's to bringing our 3 points home! Up the Gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts...